Friday, January 16, 2015

Welcome!

Hello, and thank you for visiting my blog! :) On this page I will share my own experiences with a variety of healing modalities in order to educate and inspire my readers as they travel their own road to wellness. My focus will be on the importance of prioritizing self-care, by looking at multiple resources for healing the body, mind, and spirit. ME Psychotherapy, LLC is located in Pawtucket, RI, and the practitioners I visit will be located in the surrounding areas throughout New England. Some of the treatments I may review include (but are not limited to!): reflexology, traditional massage therapy, reiki, acupuncture, rolfing, cranial-sacral therapy, the rosen method, alexander technique and yoga. A detailed explanation of each service will be given in the corresponding write-up. I am excited to take this journey with you!

Best,
Marisa


No comments:

Post a Comment